Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spend your summer in South Africa!

Check out Robert Tsai's visit to South Africa where he spent 6 weeks rehabilitation sea birds and then releasing them back into the wild!

Here is what Robert has to say about his adventure:

“Working with the penguins in Cape Town, South Africa was definitely exciting and equally bizarre. I learned so much about the different types of seabirds that live on the South African coast and how to treat injuries and illnesses. You don’t even have to have a background in zoology or biology to volunteer. I studied economics and was still able to learn everything a volunteer needed to know. When I wasn’t volunteering at SANCCOB, I was out with other international volunteers exploring all Cape Town had to offer. The amazing sights, food, and people made my trip one of the most memorable and rewarding experiences I’ve ever had. I recommend this project for anyone who wants to work with incredible animals in an extraordinary country.”

No comments:

Post a Comment